Partnership project with chambers and employers' associations in Central Asia
Main objective: Social dialogue in partner countries promotes fair and social labour relations in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through sequa.
The project partners are:
1) Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Economic Education Centre - Bildungswerk der Wirtschaft MV e.V.
2) The German employers' association for the metal and electrical industry - Nordmetall
3) Business Association JIA
4) Transport Workers' Union of Kazakhstan "KAZLOGISTICS
5) National Employers' Confederation "PARYZ
6) Employers Confederation of Uzbekistan (CEU)
Implementation Period: 01.12.2021 - 30.11.2024
Project objective: Organisational structures and working methods of employers' organisations in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan will be strengthened to fulfil their role as social partners in accordance with the specific conditions of the country.
The planned results of the project are:
1. Based on the analysis of the current situation employers' organizations will develop a strategic development concept and implement it.
2. the employers' organisations will improve their offer of services and counselling, informing their members and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
Employers' organisations will identify relevant topics and projects for social dialogue and implement them. 4.
Employers' organisations will familiarise themselves with the structures and working methods of associations in other countries as representatives of business interests in social dialogue and use them for their initiatives and projects.